National Account Manager
BedBug Central and Cooper Pest Solutions
Daniel White serves as sought after bed bug treatment consultant and account manager for BedBug Central. White has specialized in the complex issues surrounding the execution of bed bug treatments in office structures and commercial facilities for the past six years. His expertise in the dynamic and challenging practice of bed bug treatments was garnered under the training of nationally regarded entomologists Richard Cooper and Jeffrey White.
A central component of White’s daily activities is the creation of customized bed bug response plans for regional and national companies. White works with real estate firms, colleges, non-profits and other stakeholder groups in identifying their unique challenges and develops their customized response plan to include: the roles of key company personal, expectations for the pest vendor, in-house capabilities, risk management, documentation and the training materials required to ensure that the plan is sustainable.
Recognized as an emerging talent in pest management, White was recruited to speak at the BedBug University: North American Summit in 2010 on the ancillary services and industry tools available to pest management firms and property managers for effective bed bug treatments. White has also provided seminars for the Apartment and Office Buildings Association of Washington D.C, .array of property management companies in NJ/PA and the Virginia Pest Management Association.
In addition to Daniel’s consultations and speaking events, White also serves as an instructor for BedBug University's: Boot Camp and educates visiting pest management firms from across the country and internationally on all the considerations that need to be taken into account in order to successfully treat for bed bugs along with differentiating your service vs. the competition.
Noted Speaking Engagments
- Target Specialty Products Bed Bug Symposium. San Diego & La Mirada, CA. April 2016. The Business of Bed Bugs.
- PCT Virtual Bed Bug Conference. April 2016
- Pennslyvania Pest Management Association Conference. Scranton, PA. April 2016.
- Target Specialty Products Distributor Show. Midwest City, OK. March 2016. The Business of Bed Bugs.
- Quebec Pest Control Association Training Day. Montreal Quebec, Canada. March 2016. The Business of Bed Bugs.
- Geo Tech Supplies Distributor Roadshow. Sacramento, CA. March 2016.
- New York Pest Management Association.Queens, NY. January 2016.